- Autumn 17, Footwear, New Balance Numeric, SkateNew Balance Numeric introduces the 868, their most technically advanced shoes to date. Featuring for the first time in their skate shoes, a dual-durometer C-CAP® midsole, that provides cushioning in the high impact zones without sacrificing board feel. In addition to this, in the outsole, the heel of the 868 features “N2”, a New Balance technology that was originally developed for their running program, that provides stability and impact protection where skateboarders need it most.
- FantomTape® provides bonded lightweight strategic support
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- C-CAP® is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexability
- Closed cell poly urethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection
- Hexagonal design enhancing board grip
- N2 a low-to-the-ground cushioning technology that is responsive and durable cushioning system in a low profile execution