- Skate, Adidas, Autumn 2018, Footwear
- The Adidas Suciu ADV II is Mark Suciu's latest signature shoe and features a subtle update from his original ADV model.
- A plethora of modern footwear design techniques that have been combined to produce one of the best skate shoes on the market.
- Updated with a sleeker shape for a better fit and board feel, they're reinforced with a seamless toe cap for long-lasting wear.
- The one piece to is made from super durable materials for higher abrasion resistance and features a 3 stripes design applied using a "welded" construction techique rather than sewn.
- The footbed, however, is the key to this shoe, combining the sockliner and the midsole into one piece that maximises impact protection, but is light weight and extremely flexible.
- Built with suede layered over a mesh lining, these shoes have a slimmed-down shape for an improved fit and seamless toe construction for durability
- ADIPRENE® drop-in footbed combines the sockliner and midsole for enhanced impact protection in the heel and great board feel
- Multi-directional "Vector Traction" cupsole with flex grooves for increased control