eS Quattro Skate Shoes – White/Red/Gum
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The éS Quattro is a skate shoe from the archive that was originally launched in 1998 and endorsed by professional skateboarders such as Rick McCrank and Ronnie Creager
- Off-white suede and mesh uppers, with tonal and red details atop a white and gum sole unit
- The mesh inner lining and quarter panel underlays add breathability for increased comfort
- A moulded STI Energy Foam midsole provides excellent impact protection and enhanced fit
- Double-stitched “moustache” toe
- A unique tread pattern provides optimum grip while also promoting added board feel
- Rubber branded badge on the tongue
- Sizing is regular and we recommend taking your usual size
6 UK, 7 UK, 8 UK, 9 UK, 11 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|