Footprint Kingfoam Orthotic Insoles – Skeleton Black
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The Footprint Kingfoam Orthotic insoles are a great alternative to the stock insoles usually found in skate shoes
- These insoles boast a black base pattern with a white skeleton graphic on the top duel weave, fabric layer
- High profile insole, made to ideally suit and help counteract the effects of skateboarding and other impact-based activities
- Adapting to each step utilising Footprints Fluid X protection formula (the same that is used by NASA!), reforms to your foot with each foot placement, giving you custom protection with each step
- Absorbs 90% of shock energy with shock absorption technology
- Counteract the effects and helps prevent over-pronation, giving you joint alignment support and also helping acute and chronic injury
- Body heat-activated, moulding begins once the insole warms up to your feet
- Comes with adjustable heel rises
- Trim down to fit your shoe size
- Sizing: For a half-size take a half-size up for example for a 9.5 UK, order a 10 UK
- Fitting: It can take up to 5 days to break in the arch if you have flat feet. Although it can feel awkward at first if you have never had orthotics, once they fully break in, you’ll never want to go back to flat insoles
7 UK, 8 UK, 9 UK, 10 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
|Country of Manufacture|