Globe CT-IV Classic Skate Shoes – Green Camo / White
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Europe - Whistl International
- Austria - From £8.00
- France - £7.50
- Germany - £6.50
- Italy - £8.50
- Spain - £9.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info.
- The Globe CT-IV is a reissue of Chet Thomas’s original shoe first launched in the mid-1990s. This iteration features much the same design look and feel with TPR details and that iconic panelled upper design.
- Clean white leather upper construction with a white midsole and gum rubber out-sole that is finished with red pop hits on the logo details.
- Nirtocel airbag sole with heel and forefoot cells for cushioning.
- Step in sock liner with an integral tongue for support.
- TPR ollie inserts for abrasion resistance.
- Laminated quarter for long wear.
- Heel pull loop for easy entry.
3 UK, 4 UK, 5 UK, 6 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|