Lakai Proto Skate Shoes – Black Gum Suede
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
Pay in 6 weekly payments from £11.66 with what's this?
- The Lakai Proto is designed by skateboarding legend Tony Hawk and marks his first signature shoe on the brand. This colour option is a common staple in any collection with a black suede upper and gum sole, finished with white “flare” logo details.
- When designing the shoe, Tony took inspiration from the shoes that skaters were wearing in the 80s and 90s and used that to develop the Proto’s unique aesthetic.
- This allows for some unique features as well such as a nylon webbing strap on the tongue which is a reference to the lace savers that vert skaters used to protect their laces while knee-sliding.
- The upper is designed for durability and futures and internal sock for an enhanced fit.
- The sole unit is a classic cemented cup sole but uses Lakai’s exclusive XLK technology for increased flex and cushioning.
- The hex tread pattern is one that you find on a number if Lakai shoes and is a team favourite for its board feel and grip.
- The outsole has also been shaped to reduce its overall weight and stabilise your heel whilst improving overall movement.
- Lakai brand randing on the mid-quarters, tongue and heel.
- Tongue and heel tabs allow convenience when putting them on.
- Orders & Returns
- UK Shipping
- International Shipping
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Product Details
- Reviews (0)
- Lakai Size Chart
Available to UK customers, FREE shipping on all orders. See below for more info on UK and International rates.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
UK SHIPPING RATES
|FREE||STANDARD DELIVERY (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£2.99||HERMES NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£3.99||YODEL NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||DHL NEXT DAY BY 12PM (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
EUROPEAN SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRIA||£8.99||DPD (3-4 DAYS)|
|GERMANY||£5.00||DPD (2-3 DAYS)|
|FRANCE||£7.00||DPD (2-3 DAYS)|
|SPAIN||£7.99||DPD (5-7 DAYS)|
|ITALY||£10.00||DPD (3-4 DAYS)|
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRALIA||£29.99 – £44.99||DHL EXPRESS (3-5 DAYS)|
|CANADA||£14.99||DHL EXPRESS (2-3 DAYS)|
|NEW ZEALAND||£24.99||DHL EXPRESS (3-5 DAYS)|
|NORWAY||£21.99||DHL EXPRESS (3-5 DAYS)|
|SWITZERLAND||£21.99||DHL EXPRESS (3-5 DAYS)|
|USA||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||DHL EXPRESS (2-3 DAYS)|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|
China, The People's Republic
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|