New Balance Numeric 255 Skate Shoes – Black / Blue
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- The New Balance Numeric 255 is an update to the super popular Quincy 254. New Balance has retained the same look and feels that made the 254 so popular but updated the tooling that boasts a number of improvements on the classic.
- Boasting a black suede and canvas upper fabrication, complimented by grey, blue and red detailing hits, atop a white and red sole unit.
- Clean vulcanise shoe with a functional one-piece toe construction.
- Added padding in the tongue and collar for extra comfort and the footbed uses compression moulded EVA for impact protection.
- Aesthetically classic, the 255 is a clean silhouette with trademark New Balance “N” detail on the quarter panel and branded woven label on the tongue.
- Updated heel fit, with refined collar shape, improves the fit and locks your heel in place.
- Redesigned foxing tape.
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with a pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel
Genuine Gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
- Abzorb+ insert provides superb impact protection and consistent fit
- NOTE: these New Balance shoes come up small, so we advise buying a half size larger than you normally would. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Orders & Returns
- UK Shipping
- International Shipping
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Product Details
- New Balance Size Chart
Available to UK customers, FREE shipping on all orders. See below for more info on UK and International rates.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
UK SHIPPING RATES
|FREE||STANDARD DELIVERY (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£2.99||HERMES NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£3.99||YODEL NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
EUROPEAN SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
New Balance Numeric
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK
Suede and Canvas
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|