New Balance Numeric 480 Skate Shoes – Rust/White
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Europe - Whistl International
- Austria - From £8.00
- France - £7.50
- Germany - £6.50
- Italy - £8.50
- Spain - £9.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info.
- The New Balance Numeric 480 is a go-to shoe for those looking for a combination of a skateable shoe with an aesthetic that can fit into their off-the-board style as well, making a great shoe for on or off the board
- Brown and white leather uppers with blue and white detail hits atop an off-white and navy sole
- Slight padding in the collar and a mesh underside tongue for added comfort
- Double-stitch reinforced toe for extended durability
- Double-stitching throughout or reduced blow-outs
- New Balance Abzorb insole for added impact protection
- Fuelcell midsole
- New Balance branding details on the inner and out panels, tongue and heel
- NOTE: these New Balance shoes come up small, so we advise buying a half-size larger than you normally would. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
New Balance Numeric
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|