Vans Half Cab ’92 Skate Shoes – Reynolds Golden Brown
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- The Vans Half Cab was actually Steve Caballero‘s second signature shoe for Vans that was released in 1992 following a trend that saw skateboards cutting the collar off their Full Cab’s to create their own mid-top version of the shoe
- The ’92 Half Cab is a return to the original panelling at the front of the shoe, giving a greater vintage feel
- This Andrew Reynolds pro colourway sports two shades of brown, deep suede uppers, mixed with a lighter brown canvas underlay with white and black details and stitching finished with a white sole
- PopCush footbed insole for superior cushioning and increased impact protection, with a foam recipe that ensures that it won’t pack down and lets you continue to skate harder and longer
- Revised suede uppers, giving you the best that Vans can offer in durable materials and locked-in tongue straps for a secure fit, backed by their renowned Duracap tech adding in a reinforced durable hidden rubber underlay layer providing even more longevity
- Part of the newly revised Vans Skate Collection, designed with nothing but skateboarding in mind, creating the ultimate skate shoes
- Classic Vans waffle tread, but with deeper lugs giving you more wear and the brand new SickStick gum rubber formula providing you with the brand’s grippiest sole to date
- Two-part foxing for heightened board contact
- Finished with Classic Cab detailing
- Orders & Returns
- UK Shipping
- International Shipping
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Product Details
- Vans Size Chart
Available to UK customers, FREE shipping on all orders. See below for more info on UK and International rates.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
UK SHIPPING RATES
|FREE||STANDARD DELIVERY (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£2.99||HERMES NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£3.99||YODEL NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
EUROPEAN SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE (WOMENS)|