Vans Sk8-Low Skate Shoes – Marshmallow/Raven
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The Vans Sk8-Low is a redeveloped version of the Sk8-Mid/High – the shoe of choice for a lot of Vans riders
- Named the Sk8-Low due to it being a low-top version of its previous higher renditions
- AN off-white suede upper with navy details atop of a white sole
- Maintaining the look of the original ‘Style 37’, which ushered in the iconic Vans “side stripe” design that is so common on their shoes today
- PopCush HD insoles offer maximum protection and cushioning, whilst keeping your foot close to the board and yet won’t pack out over time
- DURACAP upper reinforcement in high-wear areas bring unrivalled durability and wear resistance
- Vans SickStick “waffle” outsole, a new and improved rubber compound, provides an even superior grip and board feel than before
- Side stripe branding design and branded rubber heel stamp
- Custom woven label detail on the tongue
- Collar padding for support
- Toe stitch detail on vamp
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
|Country of Manufacture|