Vans x Bruce Lee Half Cab Skate Shoes – Black/Yellow
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The Vans Half Cab was actually Steve Caballero’s second signature shoe for Vans that was released in 1992 following a trend that saw skateboards cutting the collar off their Full Cabs to create their own mid-top version of the shoe
- A Vans x Bruce Lee collaboration colourway, the renowned martial arts legend takes on iconic Half Cab, with black and yellow suede and canvas uppers, backed up by custom Bruce Lee x Half Cab branding on the tongue, heel quarters, foxing and tread
- PopCush footbed insole for superior cushioning and increased impact protection, with a foam recipe that ensures that it won’t pack down and lets you continue to skate harder and longer
- Revised suede uppers, giving you the best that Vans can offer in durable materials and locked-in tongue straps for a secure fit, backed by their renowned Duracap tech adding in a reinforced durable hidden rubber underlay layer providing even more longevity
- Part of the newly revised Vans Skate Collection, designed with nothing but skateboarding in mind, creating the ultimate skate shoes
- Classic Vans waffle tread, but with deeper lugs giving you more wear and the brand new SickStick gum rubber formula providing you with the brand’s grippiest sole to date
- Two-part foxing for heightened board contact
- Finished with Classic Cab detailing
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
Suede and Canvas
|Country of Manufacture|