Vans x Krooked Sk8-Hi Skate Shoes – Natas for Ray Barbee
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The Vans Sk8-Hi reissue is truly the definition of the classic high top skate shoe, originally introduced in 1978 and called simply “Style 38”, the Sk8-Hi pioneered the high top look skateboard shoe and ushered in the iconic Vans “side stripe” design that is so common on their shoes today
- In collaboration with Krooked, this shoe has been designed by the forefather of street skating, Natas for the legend, Ray Barbee
- A vibrant colourway with black and white uppers mixed with a red, navy and black side panel featuring Natas artwork
- PopCush footbed insole for superior cushioning and increased impact protection, with a foam recipe that ensures that it won’t pack down and lets you continue to skate harder and longer
- Revised suede and canvas uppers, giving you the best that Vans can offer in durable materials and locked-in tongue straps for a secure fit, backed by their renowned Duracap tech adding in a reinforced durable hidden rubber underlay layer providing even more longevity
- Classic Vans waffle tread, but with deeper lugs giving you more wear and the brand new SickStick gum rubber formula providing you with the brand’s grippiest sole to date
- Two-part foxing for heightened board contact
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
Suede and Canvas
|Country of Manufacture|