- Autumn 17, DC Shoes, Footwear, SkateThe DC Shoes Kalis lite is a reinterpretation of the the late 90's classic DC Shoes JK1 that was originally released in 1998. The new Lite version takes all the design cues from the original shoe utilising the unique panelling design of the upper and incorporates that with a new EVA midsole that sites on top of a grippy rubber sole featuring DC's trade mark "pill pattern". The lacing system used on the Kalis Lite is the "DC ghillie" lacing system that DC became so well known for on the original. This is a great re-imagination of a classic shoe, die hard JK1 fans will not be disappointed.£74.99
- Design inspired by Kalis’s JK1 released in 1998
- Runner-inspired sole for increased comfort
- Perfect off board shoe option
- Lightweight EVA tooling
- DC's trademarked Pill Pattern tread
- Classic DC ghillie lacing system
- TPU logo
- Josh Kalis detailing
- Autumn 17, DC Shoes, Footwear, SkateThe Spartan High from DC Shoes is their best selling high top shoe and has been a mainstay of the DC collections for many years now. A classic in it's own right, the Spartan High features a faux vulc sole unit that not only gives the best of both worlds with grip and flexibility, but is also extremely durable. The upper features custom DC branding hits on the tongue and quarter panels and features a double stitched toe cap.£74.99
- Foam padded collar & tongue for comfort
- Vent holes for breathability
- TPU eyelets
- Performance cupsole
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole
- DC's trademarked Pill Pattern tread
- Adidas, Autumn 17, Footwear, SkateThe Matchcourt High RX from Adidas pays homage to the brands traditional heritage by drawing on court shoe aesthetic with a basketball inspired twist. Combining that look with up to date technology specifically designed for skateboarding the Matchcourt High RX has the same vulcanised outsole as the Matchcourt Mid. This provides maximum possible grip and combines with the PU sockliner for increased impact protection and the rubber toe cap and premium upper materials add durability.£79.99
- Suede upper with synthetic 3-Stripes
- Rubber toe cap for durability
- Comfortable textile lining
- Moulded PU sockliner for comfort and impact cushioning
- Grippy vulcanised rubber outsole for precise board feel
- Footwear, Skate, SS17, Supra
- The Ellington by Supra Footwear is Erik Ellington's best selling shoe and features a SUPRAFOAM midsole to maximise impact protection and comfort.
- This also adds a unique look to the sole unit that allows for different more interesting colour blocking options.
- The upper is built to be simple yet functional with a one-piece toe and a slightly higher profile cut around the ankle but not so high as a normal mid top.
- Mid top shoe design that adds stability and ankle protection
- The collar also has added padding and velcro strap for comfort and support.
- Footwear, Sneakers, SS17, SupraThe Vaider 2.0 from Supra footwear is the next stage in the legacy of one of the most popular shoes Supra have produced. Built on the DNA of the original, the Vaider 2.0 is built from a two dimensional layered toe cap coupled with a three dimensional fused TPU cage. This is in turn is built on top of an all-new linear ascending cup sole construction, which, when paired with the ultra thick EVA sock liner, offers unparalleled cushioning and impact protection.
- Footwear, Holiday 2016, Skate, SupraThe Stacks 2 from Supra footwear is that perfect skate silhouette. Built on a lightweight cemented cup sole with a clean "bald toe" upper construction the Stacks to maintains it's durability but also allows for perfect board feel. One of Supra's most popular skate styles, the Stacks two is perfect for those looking for a well built but good value all round skate shoe and looks good married with denim, shorts or work pants.
- Footwear, Skate, SS17, SupraJim Greco is both a skateboarding legend and a beast through and through, so typically, he is going to need a shoe that can take the level of battery he is going to give it, luckily his signature Supra shoe, the Hammer, can cope with just that. Using a simple and clean upper construction, the genius is in the sole unit, made from a moulded SUPRAFOAM midsole, and reinforced in the heel, the Hammer can take impact but is also flexible enough to give the same board feel as a vulcanised sole. In addition, it is light weight while providing optimum grip.
- Footwear, Runner, SS17, SupraWhat happens when you take the best bits from two great shoes? That's right, you get an even better shoe! That is what Supra have done with the Hammer Run, which combines some of the most popular features of the Owen and Jim Greco's signature shoe, The Hammer. Combined they have created a lightweight athletic silhouette that sits on a CME SUPRAFOAM sole unit and is married with a simple upper construction.
- Footwear, Skate, SS17, SupraThe Ellington vulc from Supra Shoes builds on the success of the original Ellington pro shoe by introducing a re-worked and slightly slimmer upper on top of a flexible vulcanised sole unit with a grippy thread pattern. The silhouette remains nice and simple with a one piece toe construction and adopts then panelling lines and aesthetic from the original. Perforated quater panels aid breathability and added padding in the collar and tongue give support and stability. This is another one in the quiver for Erik Ellington and is a must for those who like a functional skate shoe but the mobility offer by the vulcanised sole.
- Footwear, Sneakers, SS17, SupraThe Supra Skytop 3 uses aspects of technical runners with performance-based basketball shoes, offering exceptional comfort and durability. The progressive high top construction is composed of a short vamp, a laser cut cage, lightly padded heel collar, and moulded TPU eyelets and heel pulls. The Skytop 3 uses an ultra-soft, layered SUPRAFOAM sole system, consisting of an EVA midsole, EVA footbed, and a moulded rubber outsole.
- Autumn 17, DC Shoes, Footwear, Skate, SS17The DC Shoes Switch S is a mainstay in the DC footwear range and has proven itself as an ongoing staple silhouette for DC fans everywhere. Simple, clean design lends itself well to different material applications on top of a durable rubber vulcanised outsole. Available in endless colour options, the Switch S offers sophisticated lines with an instantly recognisable silhouette.£54.99
- Super Suede upper
- Excellent last with superior fit & comfort
- Blind seam construction for durability
- Achilles relief on the heel
- Extra plush cushioning OrthoLite™ footbed
- Outsole designed to resist heel impact & provide flexibility
- Autumn 17, Collection, Footwear, Lakai, Skate£59.99
- The Lakai Griffin is one of theirs best selling skate shoes and is built on an ultra grippy vulcanised sole unit that features a hidden shock absorbing midsole that increases impact protection whilst remaining flexible.
- The upper features a clean one piece toe with unique perf detail for breathability, the tongue and collar have increased padding for support and there is Lakai logo detailing on the quarter panel.
- The Griffin is a functional skate shoe, but also has a stylish aesthetic that looks great casually with denim, work pants or shorts.