For orders placed on Amazon or Ebay, please refer to the information in the next tab.
We hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Supereight, however, if for any reason you are not you may return your item with 60 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note the following before returning an item.
- Items must be in brand new condition and unworn.
- Items must be returned in original packaging and with all tags and labels.
- Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes. Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging.
Once we receive our return it will be processed by our returns department and a refund is usually issued within 24hrs. If the item has been returned in accordance with the above terms you will receive a full refund for your item and any standard shipping costs you purchased. Please note we are unable to refund any premium outbound shipping costs (such as next day delivery). This is in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, there is a useful article on this on the Which? website that can be viewed here.
If your order was placed on Amazon or Ebay, you must start a return within the respective platform and follow the instructions there. This is because we cannot refund you until you do so.
Please also note that we cannot offer a free returns label from the system within this website. If your order qualifies for a free returns label it will be offered to you when you start the return within either Ebay or Amazon’s returns system.
NOTE: FREE RETURNS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS. If you would like to return an item from another country, please see the “International Returns” section below.
If you are returning your products for a refund or exchange from SUPEREIGHT.NET we offer a FREE returns service via Royal Mail.
How to complete a return:
- Complete the form on this page completing ALL required fields.
- Once the form is complete you will be given a link to the SUPEREIGHT.NET page on Royal Mail’s website.
- Complete this form with ALL required details.
- Click “Make your label”.
- Print your label and affix to your parcel.
- Take your parcel to the nearest post office.
- Sit back and relax!
If you think your item is subject to a manufacturing fault, please complete the form on this page giving a full description of the fault, you will then be given details of where to return your item to. Once receiving the return, we will examine the item and contact you with our assessment. Please note that we often contact the manufacturer for their opinion and whether they consider it to be covered by their warranty. If the product is deemed to be faulty we will refund your item in full and your return postage (this excludes any express services such as guaranteed next day or timed delivery, as these are unnecessary and will not speed up the processing of your claim). We recommend Royal Royal 48HR service.
With Regards to faulty claims for Skateboard Decks, please note:
– Any skateboard deck that is snapped, cracked or delaminated is not covered by the manufacturers warranty.
– Most snapped or cracked boards occur when one or both feet are positioned incorrectly when landing a trick, jump, slide, grind or grab. If this happens, we are unfortunately unable to replace your board.
– We cannot replace your board if it has been subject to excessive moisture, for example, having been submerged in water or left out in the rain. Skateboard decks are sensitive to moisture and should not be used in wet conditions.
– If, considering the above, you think your deck suffers a manufacturing fault, please contact us here.
How Does it work?
If you would like to return your item(s) for an exchange or a refund, please complete the form on this page with the details of your return. You will then be given instructions on how to return your item(s).
Once we have received your items we will act accordingly and either process your refund request or ship our an exchange. For item exchanges, this is subject to availability at the time of receiving the return. If we do not have the requested replacement then we will refund the returned item as quickly as possible and notify you.
- For refunds, these can take up to 7 working days for the funds to clear to your account once processed.
- We cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post so we advise sending using a tracked service.
- For exchanges, if there is a difference in price from item to item, then we will either refund you the difference or contact you to pay the difference as appropriate.
International Returns & Exchanges
If you place an order with a shipping location that is outside the UK, unfortunately we are not able to offer free returns or exchanges. However, if you are not happy with you purchase for any reason, within our standard returns period, you can return the item for a full refund which will be credited to you upon our receipt of the item returned. If you require a different item or size, please place a new order.
Returning items from outside the UK:
- Please contact is here: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your return.
- You will then receive and email with details of how to how to return your item.
- If you are returning items from outside of the EU, please write on the outside of the package ‘Returned goods, relief applied for.’ This will avoid any unnecessary customs charges.
To start a return, please complete the below form.
(For UK orders placed on our website ONLY. For Amazon and Ebay orders please refer to further info on this page).