Etnies Culvert MTB Shoes – Charcoal
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Europe - Whistl International
- Austria - From £8.00
- France - £7.50
- Germany - £6.50
- Italy - £8.50
- Spain - £9.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info.
- The Etnies Culvert is then next in line from the brand’s MTB/Bike range, tailoring itself towards enduro/downhill mountain bike disciplines
- Grey action nubuck uppers, set apart with black, grey and red detailing throughout
- Part of Etnies ‘Buy a Shoe, Plant a Tree’ initiative
- Grippy Michelin sole unit with stitching towards the toe and a sticking rubber compound giving excellent pedal and surface grip
- Hot melt PU toe and heel cap backed up by the Force shield reinforced uppers with water-repellent treatment
- 3M Thinsulate lining and a gusseted tongue to keep you dry, warm and make sure to keep the pebbles out
- Pro foam moulded PU footbed combined with a die-cut EVA foam midsole, with a TPU moulded pedal shank 2 in the midsole
- Lace pocket on the tongue to tuck your laces out of the way
- Branding detailing to the outer mid-panel, tongue and heel with a pull loop to the heel
- Comfortable padding in the collar and tongue for a secure fit
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK, 13 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|