Footprint Kingfoam Flat Orthotic Insoles – Red Camo
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- The Footprint Kingfoam Orthotic insoles are a great alternative to the stock insoles usually found in skate shoes.
- These insoles boast a red cam pattern graphic on the top duel weave, fabric layer.
- 5mm flat profile insoles, made to ideally suit the and help the counteract the effects of skateboarding and other impact based activities.
- Adapting to each step utilising Footprints Fluid X protection formula (the same that is used by NASA!), reforms to your foot with each foot placement, giving you custom protection with each step.
- Absorbs 90% of shock energy with shock absorption technology.
- Counteract the effects and helps prevent over-pronation, giving you joint alignment support also heling acute and chronic injury.
- Body heat-activated, moulding begins once the insole warms up to your feet.
- Comes with adjustable heel rises.
- Trim down to fit your shoe size.
- Sizing: For a half-size take a half size up for example for a 9.5 UK, order a 10 UK.
- Fitting: It can take up to 5 days to break in the arch if you have flat feet. Although it can feel awkward at first if you have never had orthotics, once they fully break-in, you’ll never want to go back to flat insoles.
UK shipping rates
|FREE ON ORDERS OVER £30||EVRI STANDARD (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£3.99||EVRI EXPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||YODEL XPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£7.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm on weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
European Shipping Rates
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
International Shipping Rates
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
Broken or No Stock
7 UK, 8 UK, 9 UK, 10 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
|Country of Manufacture|