New Balance Numeric 1010 Tiago Lemos Skate Shoes – Black/White
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- The New Balance Numeric 1010 is a high performing skate shoe designed by professional skateboarder Tiago Lemos
- Black suede uppers backed with white and black mesh underlays, black and white detail hits and a black and white sole unit
- This signature shoe is Tiago’s first shoe on New Balance and is designed to be technically progressive and is packed with technology
- The design is inspired by the 90s skate shoes that have seen a re-emergence in recent years, using this as a starting point and refining the design into a modern wearable shoe
- Designed to perform the 1010’s sole unit is fundamentally a cemented cup sole that incorporates a unique “FuelCell” midsole that offers cushioning and maximum impact production. This is due to the formulation of the material used which boasts to offer the highest energy return of any New Balance performance foam on the market
- The outsole is integral to the performance of the shoe as this is what connects you to your skateboard. Luckily this is made from New Balances exclusive NDurance rubber compound that is tough enough to last and offer excellent grip and flexibility
- Stitch “N” logo detail on medial and lateral sides
- The upper is a custom-built panelled design that features the new “FantomFit” which is a skeletally engineered fit that is super light and comfortable. The idea is to make the shoe snug but reduce the amount of material required to give it structure
- To finish off the long list of technical features, the heel cup sees the introduction of zonal pods that snugly hold your foot in position and reduce heel lift
- Sizing: these New Balance shoes come up small, so we advise buying a size larger than you normally would. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
UK shipping rates
|£2.99 / FREE ON ORDERS OVER £30||EVRI STANDARD (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£3.99||EVRI EXPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||YODEL XPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99 / FREE ON ORDERS OVER £150||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£7.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm on weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
European Shipping Rates
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
International Shipping Rates
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
New Balance Numeric
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12.5 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|