New Balance Numeric 1010 Tiago Lemos Skate Shoes – Black
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £40
- Evri Standard - £3.95 on orders under £40
- Evri Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The New Balance Numeric 1010 is a high-performing skate shoe designed by professional skateboarder Tiago Lemos
- This 1010 has black suede uppers, with subtle purple details sitting above a black sole unit
- This signature shoe is Tiago’s first shoe on New Balance and is designed to be technically progressive and is packed with technology
- The design is inspired by the 90s skate shoes that have seen a re-emergence in recent years, using this as a starting point and refining the design into a modern wearable shoe
- Designed to perform the 1010’s sole unit is fundamentally a cemented cup sole that incorporates a unique “FuelCell” midsole that offers cushioning and maximum impact production. This is due to the formulation of the material used which boasts to offer the highest energy return of any New Balance performance foam on the market
- The outsole is integral to the performance of the shoe as this is what connects you to your skateboard. Luckily this is made from New Balances’ exclusive NDurance rubber compound that is tough enough to last and offers excellent grip and flexibility
- Stitch “N” logo detail on medial and lateral sides
- The upper is a custom-built panelled design that features the new “FantomFit” which is a skeletally engineered fit that is super light and comfortable. The idea is to make the shoe snug but reduce the amount of material required to give it structure
- To finish off the long list of technical features, the heel cup sees the introduction of zonal pods that snugly hold your foot in position and reduce heel lift
- Sizing: these New Balance shoes come up small, so we advise buying a size larger than you normally would. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
New Balance Numeric
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12.5 UK
Cemented Cup Sole
|Country of Manufacture