Pit Viper The Exec Fade Sunglasses
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- Pit Viper The Exec Fade sunglasses are ready for whatever you throw at them, designed to withstand extreme conditions, activities and lifestyles
- A black colourway with black-faded lenses and the Pit Viper logo split between the two lenses in gold
- Faded lense for easy reading when looking down, whilst still protecting your eyes from the sun when looking up
- Adjustable arms with length (E-Spot adjustment) and pitch (Turbo Adjustment) alterations, making sure these stay on your face, no matter what
- An additional pair of Reach-Around™ arms are supplied as well as a Limpcloth™ bag
- 100% UV Protection
- 15%-90% Light Transmission
- 1.2mm High Index Plastic Lenses
- Look-through colour: Grey Fade
- Single Wide: Frame width: 138mm / Frame height: 58mm / Nose Opening: 33mm
- Double Wide: Frame Width: 149mm / Frame Height: 59.5mm / Nose Opening: 36mm
|Country of Manufacture|