Vans Sk8-Hi Grosso ’88 Reissue Shoes – Black/Palms
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- The Vans Sk8-Hi reissue is truly the definition of the classic high top skate shoe, originally introduced in 1978 and called simply “Style 38”, the Sk8-Hi pioneered the high top look skateboard shoe and ushered in the iconic Vans “side stripe” design that is so common on their shoes today
- This iteration is part of a limited release to commemorate the life of Jeff Grosso and his contribution to skateboarding
- To honour Jeff’s legacy, Vans has released this capsule collection that features special colourways of which the proceeds will be donated to his family
- Padding in the collar gives added support and the impact-resistant PopCush HD insoles offer maximum protection and cushioning, whilst keeping your foot close to the board and yet won’t pack out over time
- DURACAP upper reinforcement in high-wear areas bring unrivalled durability and wear resistance
- Vans original “waffle” outsole, known and loved by skateboarders worldwide, provides a superior grip and board feel
- Side stripe branding design and branded rubber heel stamp
- Custom canvas palm tree print on the quarter panels contrasting with a black suede vamp and eyestay
- Custom woven label detail on the tongue
- Collar padding for support
- Toe stitch detail on vamp
- Orders & Returns
- UK Shipping
- International Shipping
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Product Details
- Vans Size Chart
Available to UK customers, FREE shipping on all orders. See below for more info on UK and International rates.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
UK SHIPPING RATES
|FREE||STANDARD DELIVERY (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£2.99||HERMES NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£3.99||YODEL NEXT WORKING DAY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
EUROPEAN SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2 DAYS)||£12.00||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK, 10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 12 UK
|Country of Manufacture|
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE (WOMENS)|