Footprint Gamechanger Orthotic Insoles – Black Camo
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Christmas 2023 Returns - Anything purchased as a gift can be returned until 15th Jan 2024 or within our 60-day returns policy, whichever period is the longest.
Europe - DPD
- Austria - From £12.00
- France - £11.00
- Germany - £10.00
- Italy - £15.00
- Spain - £15.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info and rates for other countries.
- The Footprint Gamechanger Orthotic insoles are a revolutionary insole, ready to shake up what we used to from our insoles.
- With a black camo, duel weave top layer fabric.
- High profile insole, made to ideally suit the and help the counteract the effects of skateboarding and other impact based activities.
- Build with Footprints Fluid X protection formula (the same used by NASA!), absorbs 90% of shock energy.
- Counteract the effects and helps prevent over-pronation, giving you joint alignment support also heling acute and chronic injury.
- Prevents arch collapse and gives relief to the effects of a dropped arch.
- The moulding instruction is a must-read to feel the full benefits of these insoles!
- Comes with adjustable heel rises.
- Trim down to fit your shoe size.
- Sizing: For a half-size take a half size up for example for a 9.5 UK, order a 10 UK.
- Fitting: It can take up to 5 days to break in the arch if you have flat feet. Although it can feel awkward at first if you have never had orthotics, once they fully break-in, you’ll never want to go back to flat insoles.