Footprint Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Classic Insoles
Free and Easy Returns
Friendly Customer Service
- Footprint Kingfoam Orthotic Elite Classic insoles are a thicker version of the Kingfoam Orthotic, giving more performance and comfort.
- With a bright green foam bottom layer and a woven grey camo top layer.
- Adapting to each step utilising Footprints formula (the same that is used by NASA!), reforms to your foot with each foot placement, giving you custom protection with each step
- Absorbs 90% of shock energy with shock absorption technology
- 7mm heel, – 5mm toe thickness
- Dual internal core with custom arch support, able to mould to the most accurate fit
- Nano Technology Energy Absorption, flexible when moving underfoot, but momentarily freezes under impact before transferring the energy keeping your protected
- Body heat-activated, moulding begins once the insole warms up to your feet, or speed up the process with a home heat moulding method, be sure to consult the packaging or the Footprint website for instructions
- Trim down to fit your shoe size
- Sizing: For a half-size take a half size up for example for a 9.5 UK, order a 10 UK
- Fitting: It can take up to 5 days to break in the arch if you have flat feet. Although it can feel awkward at first if you have never had orthotics, once they fully break-in, you’ll never want to go back to flat insoles
UK shipping rates
|FREE ON ORDERS OVER £30||EVRI STANDARD (TRACKED)||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS*|
|£3.99||EVRI EXPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£4.99||YODEL XPRESS (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£5.99||DPD (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£7.99||FEDEX PRIORITY (TRACKED)||1 BUSINESS DAY*|
|£10.00||DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY (TRACKED)||1 DAY (ORDER BY 3PM ON FRIDAY)|
Please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping options.
Same Day Dispatch
Order before 3pm on weekdays. Note: Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays will ship on the following Monday. On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day.
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase.
European Shipping Rates
|AUSTRIA (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|GERMANY (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|FRANCE (2-3 DAYS)||£12.00||DPD (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|SPAIN (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
|ITALY (1-3 DAYS)||£13.99||FEDEX (DUTY & TAX PAID)|
International Shipping Rates
|AUSTRALIA (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|CANADA (2-3 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NEW ZEALAND (3-5 DAYS)||£24.99 – £49.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
|NORWAY (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|SWITZERLAND (3-5 DAYS)||£19.99||FEDEX|
|USA (2 DAYS)||£19.99 – 39.99 (size dependent)||FEDEX|
Please note, if you are ordering from outside the UK and your order is over the “de minimis” value for importing goods you may have to pay import duties and taxes, please contact us before ordering if you are unsure. The below table provides the current values that below which your shipment should not be subject to import duties and taxes, but we urge any international customers to check first with their local customs and excise office before ordering.
|COUNTRY||DE MINIMIS VALUE (DUTIES)|
|NEW ZEALAND||$400 NZD|
If your country is not listed above, please click on the button below for a complete list of shipping countries and rates.
Our website is secured by super secure SHA-2 encoded 2048-bit encryption, which means you are on a secure website and that ALL data is encrypted!
We accept the following payment methods:
8 UK, 9 UK, 10 UK, 11 UK
|Country of Manufacture|