Element Alder Light Two-Tone Jacket – Flint Black
- Evri Standard - Free on orders over £30
- Evri Standard - £2.95 on orders uner £30
- Evri Express - £3.95
- Yodel Express - £4.95
- DPD - £6.95 (Free on orders over £150)
- DPD Saturday - £11.95
Order before 3 p.m. on weekdays.
Note: Orders placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays will ship on the following Monday.
On bank holidays we will ship on the next normal business day. Check our shipping page for more info.
Free & Easy Returns
Available to UK customers, up to 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase. Please see our returns policy page for more info or to start a return.
Europe - Whistl International
- Austria - From £8.00
- France - £7.50
- Germany - £6.50
- Italy - £8.50
- Spain - £9.00
Rest of world - DHL Express
- Canada - £29.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
- USA - £14.99 – 49.99 (size dependent)
Check our shipping page for more info.
- The Element Alder Two-Tone Light is a 1000mm water-resistant shell jacket with a great fit and the PU coating allows a good level of protection from the Elements means this is a great jacket for the damp winter months, especially when layered with warm hoody or sweater
- A two-tone green and black poly-cotton construction with tonal details
- Element tree logo embroidery on the left chest
- 2 welt hand pockets
- Woven branded tab on the hood
- Elastic cuffs for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable hood with flat cords made with reflective yarn and leather cord stoppers
- Materials: 65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton
- Fit is regular through the body and we recommend taking your usual size